Program Manager (f)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Initiative for Kosova Community has a job vacancy for a Program Manager (f)
Initiative for Kosova Community (IKC) is a local NGO, situated in “Gjon Serreçi” street, n.n., 70000 Ferizaj. The main objectives of the organization are: poverty alleviation, community development, gender equality, environment preservation and EU integrations. It intends to do so by supporting rural development in general in south-east of Kosovo. We build capacities by offering training programs in the different fields, grants, creation of the civic organizations, etc. IKC is one of the most respected players in rural development, and especially in agricultural development in its working region.
- Organize and follow up project’s activities, such as trainings, grants, etc;
- Gather data on project results and process them;
- Report on activities & occurring issues;
- Keep correspondences with other organizations, local authorities, NGO’s and beneficiary communities;
- Deal with women groups and women issues.
- Degree in economy, political sciences, nature science, public administration, philosophy, agriculture or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills, with initiatives and innovative;
- Good communication, mediation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to write and manage projects is a strong asset but not necessary;
- Good organizational skills;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Very good computer skills.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter before 25 January, 2017 to our address: “Gjon Serreçi” p.n. 70000 Ferizaj (opposite of primary school “Gjon Serreçi”) or via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org