German Translation Manager
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
German Translation Manager
PECB is interested in hiring a professional English-to-German Translator to join our team in Kosovo. The candidates will have the opportunity to work from Kosovo in an international environment and be engaged in translating content from English-to-German and German-to-English. Communication and proficient knowledge of both, English and German are mandatory.
Job Location: Prishtina, Republic of Kosova.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise in multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, as well as Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used;
- Using appropriate software for presentation and delivery;
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation;
- Liaising with clients/coworkers to discuss any unclear points;
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions;
- Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document, PowerPoint, etc…;
- Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process;
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines;
- Consulting with experts in technical areas;
- Retaining and developing specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation;
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources;
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in English-to-German translation;
- Excellent writing and editorial skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to work independently and with groups;
- Adaptability to a changing and fast-paced work environment;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office basic applications;
- High level of integrity to deal with confidential information;
- Good customer service skills;
To apply, please send your updated CV and supportive documents before July 18, 2017, to email@example.com, by adding the following subject line: “German Translation Manager”.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.