- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki MaÄazacÄ±lÄ±k Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ć.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 850 stores in 38 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
We are now looking for Store Managers for ourorganization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family.
Are you the new talent we are looking for?
The Role: Store Manager
Location: Kosovo- Pristina
- Ensures that LC Waikiki standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store
- Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum University Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Preferably 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Te dhënat personale(CV) të dërgohen përmes postës elektronike ne adresën: firstname.lastname@example.org