- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
JOB OFFER by GIZ
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
“Legal and Administrative Reform Project - LARP” offers the vacancy for a:
Objectives/purpose and tasks:
The Advisor will support the “Legal and Administrative Reform Project - LARP” in implementing its objectives.
Main Task and Responsibilities:
- acts as a focal point for partner institutions and develops a regular working mechanism
- is responsible for planning, conducting and monitoring of project activities in line with the objectives of the project
- draws up reports and translations;
- assists in communicating, updating and collecting information;
- organizes and updates component documentation, the filing systems and the component library.
- is familiar with GIZ planning, implementation and reporting procedures and their changes;
- performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Master in Law, Political Science or International Relations
- At least 5 years of professional experiences with or in government institutions or development cooperation organizations
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian, Serbian is an asset;
GIZ encourages candidates from ethnic minorities and female candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English or German consisting of a letter of motivation, references and CV in the format: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject of the email:LARP-Advisor
Deadline for the application:21. April 2018