JAVA Senior Developer
- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
DM Consulting Services, offers for more than 15 years in Albania high level HR Services like as Recruitment and Executive Search, HR Outsourcing and Consultancy, Training and Development Services, Employee Assessment Services, HRMIS and Career Coaching.
On behalf of a very successful IT engineering and consulting company, we are recruiting for a high level JAVA Senior Developer to be based in Kosovo and also in Tirana.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Integration and development of a complete software, including back-end and front-end;
- Test releases and production of new software versions;
- Data Integration between different platforms using Kettle Data Integration;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, using agile development approach;
- Ensure Object Oriented Design and Development;
- Delivery well designed, testable, efficient code with related documentation;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Working with agile development methodologies and ensure the ability to work in Team
- Java, Java 2EE as backend technologies;
- Front-end development using of Richfaces, JSF, Flex Adobe 4.6, React.js, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3
- Advanced use of Eclipse IDE for Java EE, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and Postgresql;
- Back-end development with JPA and EJB, Hibernate, Granite, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, jBPM etc;
- Configuring and using Application Servers (JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, Websphere AS);
- Development of several Web Services and RESTful Services, SOAP Services;
- Advanced use of Git, Bitbucket, SVN Tortoise etc. for versioning;
- Use of JIRA as an instrument for task management;
- Report development using Crystal Reports, Pentaho Report Designer, Java Apache POI, iText etc;
- University degree in the field of Information and Communication Technology
- At least 5-10 years of experience with Java based technologies
- Ability to work in development team and ensure good communication with project stakeholders
- Has successfully finished at least 2 big projects.
- Ability as fast learner, proactive person and strong problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of English, Italian;
All interested candidates, are kindly invited to apply to the following e-mail address of email@example.com within 21/06/2019.
Please be informed that only candidates that that fulfill the requirements and experiences requested will be invited for an interview.