Call for Expression of Interest for Detailed design for the implementation of energy efficiency measures at the Innovation and Training Park (ITP) in Prizren VN: 83325775
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.Formoreinformationsee: www.giz.de.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, isannouncingasfollowing:
Call for expressions of interest
The overall objective of the GIZ KEEP is: capacities of relevant stakeholders for the efficient implementation of energy efficiency (EE) measures are improved. The immediate objective of this project is to develop energy efficiency measures for the selected building in the ITP, which will be used as a Centre of Excellence in Information and Communication Technologies, including the implementation of EE measures in the ITP street lighting. The specific objective of the consultant/designing company is to prepare the detail design of the EE measures for the selected building within the ITP Prizren, including the implementation of EE measures in the ITP street lighting.
In 2018 was agreed between the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of the Federal Republic of Germany on the planned establishment of the Kosovar-German Innovation and Training Park Prizren (ITP). ITP Prizren will combine space for local and international companies, vocational training, academic institutions, government institutions and non-governmental organizations. The Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of GIZ is mandated by decision of the Government of Kosovo to maintain, secure and manage the former KFOR Camp and develop the Camp into the Innovation and Training Park.
SCOPE OF WORK / Summary:
The consulting company is required to draft a short concept, including the methodology for the design development, latest in 10 days after the contract signing. The detail design should be prepared based on the principles for nearly Zero-Energy Building (nZEB), including the implementation of EE measures in the ITP street lighting, as per the Terms of Reference (ToR).Detail design should foresee the smart energy component, including the energy monitoring. Comments provided by the project stakeholders must be taken into account and revised, as appropriate, before the design is finalized.Consulting company will prepare the technical part/biding documents for the tender dossier, which should include technical qualifications, required legal documents and certificates of materials and equipment. In order to comply with local legal requirements, the consulting company should hold relevant licenses for preparation of design of works in public buildings applicable with the Kosovo laws.
Qualifications and experience sought:
- Experience in design, implementation and supervision of construction projects where EE & RE measures were included (list the relevant references).
- Experience in implementation of EE projects/programs in cooperation with government/public institutions.
- Qualified professional staff with relevant technical and engineering background, including energy expertizes.
- Experience in application of IT elements/digitalization concept approaches for monitoring and verification.
The implementation of this assignment will be conducted in the territory of Kosovo, in Prishtina and Prizren.
Interested companies are invited to submit expression of interestfor shortlisting in English consisting of following documents:
- Business registration certificate.
- Relevant references for the qualifications as listed above.
- CV of the Project Manager, with at least 10 years’ experience in projects’ management in the engineering field.
- CV of Energy Expert (Architect of Civil Engineer), with min 5 years’ experience in design, implementation and supervision in building construction projects.
- CVs of Energy Experts (Mechanical Engineer and Electrical Engineer), with min 5 years’ experience in design, implementation and supervision in building installation systems - HVAC.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24June 2019 at 15:00 through a closed envelope to GIZ offices in Pristina, Rr. Anton Ҫetta Nr. 1, labeled “Expression of Interest in – “Detailed design for the implementation of energy efficiency measures at the Innovation and Training Park (ITP) in Prizren VN: 83325775”
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedures!