- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Job Vacancy announcement – Job title: Network Engineer – One position.
The following job vacancy is available within Best Vision Balkan L.L.C in Pristina, one of the branch of Best Vision Group.
Best Vision Group is internationally known for its tried and proven applications intended for banks and financial institutions. The flexible, modular approach, safe and robust, BEST is a very flexible core-banking product, easily adaptable to continuous evolution of the regulatory environment, as well as new and growing demands of the financial markets.
Best Vision Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of software solutions of the latest generation, based on the Web and Java technologies, particularly with regard to Internet banking and Front Office applications. With its offices located in Geneva, Zurich, Lugano, Vienna, Milan and Pristina, Best Vision Holding AG is a provider of high quality software to banks and financial institutions in Switzerland, Italy and countries of central Europe and America.
Candidates who qualify will participate in the international team of maintenance and manages network infrastructureaimed at improving the operation of small, medium-sized banks and financial institutions.
Candidates who qualify will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Configures and installs various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, Wireless AP's, VPN, VoIP)
- Performs network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitors performance and ensures system availability and reliability.
- Works within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Selects and implements security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s Infrastructure unit.
- Contracted Client support related to all above mentioned points.
- Coordinates all activities inside the Network unit, supervises Two Network Administrators and reports to the Coordinator of Infrastructure Unit.
- Provides detailed network documentation for all projects involved.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with complex network infrastructures.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Ability to communicate (fluency in written and spoken English and Albanian language).
Desirable certifications and experience:
- Cisco,Juniper,Mikrotik, Palo Alto, Checkpoint (certificates or experience).
- Firewall, Security, Wireless and VoIP experience.
Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an application to Human Resources by no later than 19.07.2019.
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com