- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Islamic Relief – Kosovo an international humanitarian organization with operations in Kosovo since 1999, is an International NGO that believes its main asset is the working team, we believe that employees are those that help us to understand and increase our values.
We are looking for hiring Finance Assistant
This position holds the responsibility to support the Kosovo field office with a range of financial and administrative functions under direction from the Finance Manager. This will involve supporting an active field office delivering emergency response and recovery projects by ensuring the appropriate level of documentation, monitoring, reporting and compliance with donors and Islamic Relief financial guidelines.
Faculty of Economics, Bank Finance, Management or Business Administration is obligated, any relevant training or working experience is desirable.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in financial institutions-banks, finance department is preferred.
- Organizational skills, to manage, train and motivate.
- Ability to judge fairly, to analyze a multitude of information, the ability to work on
multiple tasks at the same time, the ability to solve problems and to work under pressure and with confidential matters.
- Teamwork attitude, cooperative, with a tendency to adopt change.
- Positive, self-balanced, trustworthy, discreet, tolerant, flexible approach with a clear focus on quality services and customer care.
- Good Knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office common software and any database application that is used for financial management.
How to apply:
- Please sent your CV in English to HR@ir-rks.org before the closing date.
• Interested applicants that possess the personal specifications mentioned above may apply before 16th August 2019 at 16:00pm.
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview.