- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
GSI and their associated companieswant to recruit an in-house web and database developer.
GSI is British owned and managed company with offices in London, Bucharest, Pristina and Skopje.
This position is for our PRISHTINA office.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The successful applicant must be capable of designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to GSI’s specifications. They must strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Liaise with senior management on the development and building of GSI and associated companies’ websites (currently 10 active websites);
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standard;
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- The position requires regular communication with colleagues;
- Update GSI and associated company websites as required;
- Proven ability to build, develop and update databases;
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units.
It would be highly advantageous if the applicant had the following additional knowledge/experience:
- Network interfaces;
- Cyber security
- Data recovery
Please email CV in English at: email@example.com
GSI is British owned and managed company with offices in London, Bucharest, Skopje and Bangkok. This position is for our PRISHTINA office.