Back-End Software Engineer (US-Based Technology Startup)
- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
Rubik is a real estate technology company based in New York City. Our tea has developed an Al-powered investment platform for real estate investors who are looking to purchase, renovate and resell homes. Our solution allow real estate investors to easily discover opportunities that match the investment criteria and understand how renovations can improve their return At Rubik, we are on a mission to redeﬁne the outdated real estate investment industry through using cutting-edge technologies.
Rubik recently closed a round of ﬁnancing from prominent investors in the United States. We are now expanding our product development team Kosovo to accelerate growth and reach more ambitious milestones
Working with our Chief Technology Ofﬁcer, you will lead the development and expansion of our data pipeline which forms the backbone of our technology along with various database APls which are the building blocks for our customer-facing products
You will be responsible for expanding and improving our cloud—native data pipeline and developing scalable RESTful APIs for complex database queries, The hire will also develop extensive testing infrastructure, monitoring and logging systems to ensure system integrity,
What you will do:
- Expand and Document the Property Database API used to work with Rubik’s database of investment opportunities
- Evolve data model and schema based on changing business and engineering needs.
- Develop various scalable APls used to run complex queries efﬁciently on Rubik‘s databases
- Develop various ETL processes for transforming and extracting inbound data
- Deploy existing Machine Learning models into production and integrate them with the current data pipeline,
- Set up QA systems and processes for extensive testing in line with best practices
- Set up monitoring and logging systems to track overall data pipeline performance,
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proﬁciency in English,
- Computer Science Education.
- Experience designing, developing and documenting RESTful APls
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud service providers
- A fast and iterative approach to programming,
- A quantitative and analytical mindset to develop complex systems,
- The ability to communicate effectively with managers and other team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure,
- The ability to work independently,
- The ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Fast-growing startup backed by prominent investors in the United States
- Missiorrdriven culture.
- Exceptional salary and other beneﬁts,
- Amazing team spirit.
To apply, send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com
Tel: 046 107 275
Prishtine / Kosove