Full-Stack Web Developer (US-Based Technology Startup)
- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn | Programer
- Job Places
Rubik is a real estate technology company based in New York City. Our tea has developed an Al-powered investment platform for real estate investors who are looking to purchase, renovate and resell homes. Our solution allow real estate investors to easily discover opportunities that match the investment criteria and understand how renovations can improve their return At Rubik, we are on a mission to redeﬁne the outdated real estate investment industry through using cutting-edge technologies.
Rubik recently closed a round of ﬁnancing from prominent investors in the United States. We are now expanding our product development team Kosovo to accelerate growth and reach more ambitious milestones
Lead the development of our web application, by making use of Rubik advanced backend technologies to create customer-facing analytical tools which let real estate investors easily discover and make great investments.
You will be responsible for developing a robust analytical application are building a simple and intuitive, yet powerful interface. You will develop various application components including dashboards, data visualization tool database search tools and notiﬁcation systems. The development will be done iteratively, incorporating user feedback and weekly sprints. During sprints, you will be working alongside our Ul Designer and Back-End Engineer successfully implement new features on our web application
What you will do:
- Create a robust property offer management system on Rubik, including offer tracking and customized notiﬁcations.
- Create simple and intuitive, yet powerful Uls for property search and investment analysis.
- Create a loan pre-approval system to collect and process loan applications.
- Create an interface for real estate brokers to access the platform and upload/modify listings on Rubik.
- Create an automated email marketing system that re-targets existing users.
- Improve the existing Admin Panel by adding additional tools for internal use.
- Ensure rapid loading times and a streamlined user journey on the platform.
- Ensure that the application design is responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Set up QA systems and processes for extensive application testing in line with best practices.
- Set up user tracking systems with third-party applications like MixPanel and Google Analytics.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proﬁciency in English.
- Computer Science Education.
- Proﬁciency in MySQL and experience working with SQL Databases
- A fast and iterative approach to programming.
- The ability to communicate effectively with managers and other team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Fast-growing startup backed by prominent investors in the United States.
- Mission-driven culture.
- Exceptional salary and other beneﬁts.
- Amazing team spirit.
To apply, send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com
Tel: 046 107 275
Prishtine / Kosove