- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Monego LLC is a non-bank financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Kosovo (CBK), which offers fast consumer loans "One-time payment" and installment loans. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to our rapid development, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Legal Assistant.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional Legal Assistant that is self-motivated to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management. Legal Assistant will have to be a versatile and detail-oriented person.
- Review, draft, and update basic documents, contracts and other legal documents;
- Assist for a timely and accurate legal project management, and follow-up on existing projects;
- Provides legal opinions upon request;
- Review and enhance internal policies and procedures in line with Regulatory Changes;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high volume, team environment;
- Timeline management skills;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written;
- Great research skills;
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
- BA/MA degree in law;
- English business fluency in writing and speaking;
- One (1) or more years of experience in legal support or related experience;
- Work experience in the legal field in a financial institution or compliance function is an advantage.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
What we offer:
- An exciting job within a quickly growing FinTech company;
- Ability to work closely with top professionals and to make a difference in how business is conducted (identify problems, propose solutions and see changes that you have proposed);
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly team of colleagues who works closely on every business process;
- Modern working environment and great technical support.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please forward your CV and English motivational letter (Optional) with the subject: “Legal Assistant – Name and Surname” to the email address:
The deadline for submitting the application is 14.10.2019
We look forward to considering you!