Call for expression of interest Training EARK – VN:83337509
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for implementation of Trainings for EARK/Division for Migration Services and is asking companies to submit an expression of interest for participating on the tendering process for Training services for EARK/Division for Migration Services.
Interested companies are invited to submit the following:
1) Proof of company`s legal status (registration and/or certification documentation), company details (name, postal address bank information etc.).
2) References that proves at least 5 years of experience in the following domains:
- Implementation of consultancy services in the field of migration governance
- Support to capacity building of public institutions
- Experience and references in the field of migration governance
- Experience and references with international development organizations
All documents must be submitted in English language but do not need to be verified by a court translator and simple copy of documents is sufficient.
After the evaluation of received expressions of interest, the chosen companies will be contacted and invited to take part in the tender. GIZ shall not bear any costs and expenses incurred by any bidder during the tender procedure and shall retain right to accept or refuse completely any offer, annul or repeat the procedure at any time before the execution of a contract, holding at the same time no liability towards the bidders, and shall have no responsibility to provide reasons for such decision. The tender dossier will be sent only to short listed companies.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18.10.2019 at 15:00, through a closed envelope to GIZ offices in Prishtina, Rr. Anton Ҫetta Nr. 1, labeled “Expression of Interest for Training services for EARK/Division for Migration Services – VN: 83337509”.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedures!