- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Job Title: Auditor
Work Place: Head Office, Internal Audit Group
Location: Prishtina, BKT Kosova
Open Date: 04.10.2019
Closing Date: 18.10.2019
Education: Bachelor Degree
Language Requirements: English
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying out of audit assignments of activities at the Branches and Head Office Departments.
- Undertaking the detailed planning of the audits prior to fieldwork to address potential areas of concerns and key risk.
- Preparing comprehensive audit planning memorandums detailing findings and recommendations.
- Recommend creative, cost-effective, and feasible procedures, process and control mechanisms in order not only to eliminate possible risks but also improve the current business/operation structure.
- Following up the IPD responses up to the audit closure.
- Ensuring that clear and concise checklists and working papers are produced and that they accurately reflect the findings of the audit.
- Assisting in the presentation of audit findings and recommendations to the Senior Management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assembling and maintaining comprehensive internal auditing files, supporting audit findings and recommendations, as prescribed by Internal Audit Instruction Manual.
- Participating in developing audit programs for specific assignments.
Education and Experience
- Graduated from any faculty of Economics, Political and Administrative Sciences, IT.
- At least 2 years of internal audit experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound understanding of risk
- Sound analytical skills and good judgment
- A high degree of tact and discretion, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (Knowledge of Turkish is an asset).
- This position will require regular traveling anywhere in Kosova.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as per link below:
For any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.