- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS (ICRC)
ICRC Mission in Kosovo
Working place: Pristina
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. It takes action in response to emergencies and at the same time promotes respect for international humanitarian law and its implementation in national law.
Your Job (specific and general activities)
- Implements mental health and psychosocial support activities to different groups, including families of missing persons.
- Provides individual, family and group psychological and psychosocial support
- Develops and provides training to different audiences
- Organizes seminars, workshops and commemoration activities
- Produces reports and maintains a network of interlocutors in the field of mental health and psychosocial support.
Your Profile (education, experience and skills required)
- University degree in psychology (minimum 3 years’ university study) or psychiatry (minimum 5 years' university study).
- Fluent command of English and Albanian language (spoken and written). Serbian language an asset.
- License to practice in Kosovo.
- Computer proficiency.
- 3 years of overall professional experience with minimum 2 years’ experience in MHPSS programmes.
- Red Cross/Red Crescent experience an asset.
- Clinical and psychosocial experience.
- Humanitarian experience an asset.
Generic and core skills
- Ability to work in a small team (management and delegation staff).
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude.
- Motivated by the humanitarian work.
- Team spirit, well organized, systematic, critical thinking, precise, flexible, and committed.
What we offer
- Progressive professional development opportunities.
- As inspiring opportunity to practice your profession/experience in a humanitarian and multicultural organization.
- Stimulating benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter and a résumé, both in English, with a recent photo, copy of diplomas, certificates and working references to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
deliver a hard copy directly at our office in Pristina, at the following address to the ICRC: ICRC Mission in Kosovo, Pashko Vasa St. 41 (Peyton city), Pristina.
Deadline to submit your application: 22.10.2019
NOTE: *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
*Proper CV`s will be kept within the ICRC archive for one year only