Section and Store Managers
- Publish Date
- End Date
Menaxher | Shitje
- Job Places
Prishtinë | Prizren
World of added values – DeFacto!
Since 2003 DeFacto has been increasing its success day by day and has continued to grow with new members each of whom will take it further and has added +1 added value.
If you match the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
We are now looking for a Section and Store Managers to work in our store in Pristina And Prizren, Kosova.
The Store Manager is responsible for carrying out the activities associated with his/her job while taking into account the regulations, procedures and directives published by Head Office management and operating in accordance with the Company’s basic values and policies, with a view to maximising the store’s sales.
The Store Manager will be expected to undertake their role in accordance with with the Company’s objectives, which include minimising stock losses and managing the store’s costs according to company budget. The Store Manager must ensure the employment of store staff, and undertake their training and development to the standard acceptable to the Company
The Section Manager is responsible for overseeing work in his/her department (product management, visual operations, staff management) in the best possible way, and management of relevant staff, within the scope of the company rules and agenda
- Min. 4-7 years of retail store management experience is must
- At least bachelor’s degree
- Prone to teamwork, cheery and dynamic
- Good level of English
- Improved communication, leadership skills and high persuasive skills
- Achievement and result oriented, openness for development
- Planning and organization, problem solving and analysis
- Commercial point of view
- Achievement of weekly and monthly sales target
- Hold store team and self-accountable to all DeFacto standards of performance and behavior
- Efficient work force scheduling
- Maximizes store productivity and efficiency
- Establish excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Establish and maintain high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Control the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improve the conversion rates
- Ability for rotations over all Kosova regions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org