Store Visual Merchandiser
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Prishtinë | Prizren
World of added values – DeFacto!
Since 2003 DeFacto has been increasing its success day by day and has continued to grow with new members each of whom will take it further and has added +1 added value.
If you match the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
We are now looking for a Store Visual Merchandiser to work in our store in Pristina And Prizren, Kosova.
The Store Visual Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring the achievement of customer satisfaction by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities given by his/her executives within the scope of the company rules.
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience in visual merchandising, in retail sector
- Prone to teamwork, cheery and dynamic
- Improved communication skills
- Achievement and result oriented, openness for development
- Planning and organization, problem solving and analysis
- Commercial point of view
- Good level of English
- No restriction to travel
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
- To work closely with Head Quarter for implementation and preservation of central visual merchandising process standards in stores.
- To prepare weekly and monthly VM reports.
- To make weekly campaign materials follow up.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org