Customer Advisor (Vushtrri, Lipjan, Skenderaj, Podujevë, Fushë Kosovë)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Fushë Kosovë | Lipjan | Podujevë | Skenderaj | Vushtrri
At IuteCredit Kosovo J.S.C, customer experience is core to everything we do. Our Mission and our team’s Top priority is to exceed customers’ expectations and to ensure that their experience in personal lending at IuteCredit is delightful, comfortable, personable and the fastest.
We are looking for Customer Advisor stars to join our Customer Experience Team and help us deliver the extraordinary experience. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of IuteCredit Customers, you will act both as an advocate of our loan products and as a champion for our customers. You must ensure that IuteCredit Customers have the best experience possible, no matter what channel they chose to contact us. Customer Experience is our Mission and this position is essential to our company and team’s success.
Your Main responsibilities:
- Effectively resolve customer questions and queries regarding information on loans, repayments, aftersales, collection issues, process customer requests;
- The Customer Advisor is responsible for analyzing credit records and financial statements of individuals / customers to determine the extent of the risk involved in granting the loan in accordance with company procedures and legislation.
- Customer Advisor is responsible for verifying customers’ records and generating reports to be used for decision making.
- Evaluates customer data and recommends income-based instalment plans, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Take ownership of customers’ problems from beginning to end;
- The duties of a Customer Advisor include calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented customer experience team;
- Accountable for on time communication through several communication channels – Facebook, email, phone;
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to every customer request;
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with all team members regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team;
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Department;
- Reports directly to HR&CX Manager.
About You and what skills, experience and knowledge is required:
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer experience, support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful;
- You have experience in data processing;
- You are skilled at explaining products, problems, services succinctly and clearly;
- You have strong attention to detail, goal oriented;
- You are a naturally empathetic, articulate communicator committed to deliver excellent customer experience
- You can prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities;
- Love to interact in Social Media
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
- ‘’See the World”
Locations (New Branches):
- Fushe Kosove
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV at email@example.com no later than 10 November 2019.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
IuteCredit Kosovo Team