- Company Name
Fondi Kosovar per Garanci Kreditore
- Phone Number
+381 (0) 38 225 600 (208)
- Company Place
Finance and Administration Assistant (1)
- Publish Date
- End Date
Administratë | Financa
- Job Places
In accordance with Article 10 of the Law No. 05/L-057 on the establishment of Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund, the Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund (KCGF) announces the following:
one (1) Finance and Administration Assistant
Reference number: 03/2019
The Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund (KCGF) is an independent legal entity established by its law, to help meet the need for increased access to finance for micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Kosovo in order to create jobs, increase local production and value-added services, improve the trade balance and enhance financing opportunities for MSMEs.
This position is funded through the Threshold Agreement between the Republic of Kosovo and the United States of America. The Threshold Program seeks to strengthen the power sector by fostering a market-driven approach to lowering energy costs for households and businesses, encouraging energy efficiency, and developing new sources of electricity generation. Funding for the Threshold Program, and therefore this position at KCGF, is currently projected to end on September 30th, 2021.
Description of work responsibilities:
The Finance and Administration Assistant will work under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager of the KCGF. The Finance and Administration Assistant will be a full-time employee of KCGF, with one year working contract, with the possibility of extension.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for compiling reports according to donor requirements;
- Monitors project related expenses and prepares monthly reports for internal purposes;
- Periodically reconciles general ledger according to the accounting policy;
- Maintain effective and efficient internal controls over financial reporting;
- Performs all administrative tasks related to the project, as well as assists the Finance and Administration Manager in other additional tasks;
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process;
- Supports the Finance and Administration Manager with projects and tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or the equivalent is required;
- Minimum of three years of work experience;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver reports according to strict donor requirements;
- Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills are required;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English;
- Excellent time management and organizational ability;
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines;
- Proactive, motivated, innovative and adaptable individual, who can take initiative;
Timing, duration and duty stations
The Finance and Administration Assistant will be given a one (1) year contract, renewed on yearly basis and, will be based at the KCGF office in Prishtina. Finance and Administration Assistant contract will be subject to extension based on satisfactory results of performance review and needs of institution.
Documents required for application:
- CV and Motivation Letter;
- Diplomas, Certificates and Relevant Trainings;
- Reference contacts from former employers;
All applications will only be accepted via e-mail email@example.com , and the subject of the email will be written: "Application by: Name and Surname_ Position"
The vacancy is open until 06.12.2019, time 16:30.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!