- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Project: Setting High-quality Preschool Standards Reinforcing Education, Science and Economy (SHPRESE)
Caritas Switzerland, office in Kosovo (CaCH) is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate for the position of the Project Coordinator to be engaged within Kosovo Pedagogical Institute (KPI) for the SHPRESE project.
Under the supervision of KPI management and in close collaboration and coordination with the Project Manager of SHPRESE project within CaCH, the Project Coordinator (PC) will coordinate theactivities of the project ‘Setting High-Quality Preschool Standards Reinforcing Education, Science and Economy’ based on the agreement between CaCH and KPI. Start of employment will be ASAP, with an initial probation contract of six months with a possibility of extension.
The Project Coordinator (PC) will implement joint activities planned within KPI under SHPRESE project, in compliance with the given logic of the intervention described in the approved project document, in compliance with CaCH rules and regulations.
- Support the Project Manager, and other project teams, in planning and implementing project activities.
- Coordinate, in collaboration with Project Manager, the teams and other experts involved in the project, prepare studies, research, guidelines and other project materials.
- Develop a monitoring system for KPI, in cooperation with Project Manager, and ensure its implementation for monitoring results and planned activities according to the project action plan.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to ensure effective monitoring and assessment of the project.
- Compile narrative reports and ensure their preparation on timely manner as per CaCH and KPI requirements.
- Oversee the project budget for KPI including procurement of goods and services and tracking of financial and material resources.
- Conduct regular communication and coordination of activities with CaCH team, KPI management and other project teams.
- Organise regular meetings with the Project Assistant and Financial Officer, within KPI, to coordinate and implement project activities.
- Contribute to the overall success of the project team and undertake other tasks as needed.
- University degree in Education, Social Sciences or related fields. An advanced university degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Minimum of three years of experience in project coordination or/and technical assistance in the field of early childhood education/preschool education, education, child rights or related fields.
- Experience in planning and organising workshops, meetings, round tables and similar.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian languages (both written and spoken).
- Advanced skills in planning, decision-making, critical thinking, oral and written communication, facilitation and coordination.
- Very good skills in MS office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point) and internet-based services.
- Team work and communication skills and flexibility to travel in the field and flexibility in working hours.
- Experience in collaboration with government institutions, international organisations, and NGOs in the area of education, culture, social development, child rights and related fields.
- A valid driving license.
Please send only the filled application form. Application form can be found in the link http://bit.ly/pc_kpi The same needs to be downloaded, filled in and sent to the given address above.
Note that incomplete applications may not be considered for shortlisting!
Only the candidates who are selected for the second round of recruitment will be contacted!