Chief of Party/Deputy Chief of Party
- Publish Date
- End Date
Të tjera... | Menaxher
- Job Places
Chemonics International seeks a chief of party/deputy chief of party for the anticipated USAID/Kosovo New Rule of Law Project. The is project will focus on enhancing the rule of law and well-functioning judicial system by strengthening justice service providers, including the courts, in efficiently meeting the needs and legal problems of citizens and communities. The project will also aim to reorient the current delivery of justice services model toward one that is more people-centered, user-friendly, solutions oriented, and data driven. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall project leadership, management, and technical direction to develop and execute program activities building capacity of justice service providers, including the courts, lawyers, and civil society, to advance justice sector reforms and improve justice service delivery to citizens and communities.
- Supervise technical and administrative staff
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID and international and regional partners
- Ensure that all project assistance is technically sound and appropriate
- Direct implementation of the project’s strategic long-term vision
- Oversee work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
Qualifications for the Chief of Party/Deputy Chief of Party:
- Advanced degree in Law or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in a related field
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional experience in judicial reform, including rule of law and civil society engagement required. Minimum five years of experience as chief of party or donor funded program leadership position preferred.
- Demonstrated experience promoting access to justice for vulnerable and under-served populations, including but not limited to women and youth, required.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with government officials, non-governmental organizations, local media, and other donors.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, managing, implementing, and monitoring and evaluating complex donor-supported projects, with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
Application Instructions: Please submit a cover letter and CV to KosovoNROLrecruit@chemonics.com no later than December 20, 2019. Please indicate relevant specialist area in the subject line.