Middle to senior-level specialists
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Chemonics International seeks middle to senior-level specialists for the anticipated USAID/Kosovo New Rule of Law Project. The is project will focus on enhancing the rule of law and well-functioning judicial system by strengthening justice service providers, including the courts, in efficiently meeting the needs and legal problems of citizens and communities. The project will also aim to reorient the current delivery of justice services model toward one that is more people-centered, user-friendly, solutions oriented, and data driven. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are recruiting for middle to senior level justice sector and rule of law specialists with experience in the following areas:
- Court administration
- Case management
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Judicial education/training
- Public administration
- Public outreach and strategic communications
- Gender, youth, non-majority, under-served groups’ inclusion
- Access to justice
- Civil society/community engagement and capacity building
We are also recruiting for middle to senior-level program operations specialists with experience in the following areas:
- IT systems development and integration
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Human resources and operations
- Donor-funded project financial management and accounting
- Grants, subcontracts, procurement management
Illustrative qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in law or other related relevant field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience in judicial reform, human rights, court administration, civil society engagement, or capacity development in technical areas as listed above.
- Significant experience promoting effective, accountable, and accessible justice sector institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with counterparts within municipal and national level justice institutions, municipal governments, central-level agencies, civil society organizations, or local media.
- Strong experience in capacity development, training, and mentoring.
- Experience with procurement procedures, small grants management, and office operations while ensuring compliance with all rules and regulations
- Proficiency in English required; fluency in Albanian and/or Serbian language is required.
Application Instructions: Please submit a cover letter and CV to KosovoNROLrecruit@chemonics.com no later than December 20, 2019. Please indicate relevant specialist area in the subject line.