.Net Core Developers & Lead QA Engineer (3)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Kreatx is looking for two C# .Net Core Developers & one QA Lead Engineer to work for our US based partner remotely and with flexible working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities (QA Engineer)
- Implement end-to-end test automation of a manual regression test suite using Selenium/C#/JMeter/VSTS
- Review, Analyze, Design, Develop and Maintain automated scripts in the Selenium test automation framework for new features, fixes and enhancements
- Design and Develop automated load test framework with tools such as VSTS/JMeter
- Integrate the automation scripts into application build process in a continuous integration environment using TFS
- Demonstrate scripts and encourage feedback from stakeholders via frequent ‘show and tell’ sessions
- Automate regression tests using scripting languages, utilities, open source test tools, and commercial test tools such as SOAP UI, Selenium, C#, MS TFS, .NET Entity Framework, Powershell
- Assist in integrating and help innovate with new ideas for more streamlined test data management (TDM) processes that meet the needs of Development and test teams
- Work closely with application development team on enhancing code to minimize automation script maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities (.Net Core, T-SQL & React Developer)
- Advanced T-Sql programming. Very good knowledge on using stored procedures, functions, temporary tables, indexes, query optimizing.
- Very good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming in C#
- ASP.NET and MVC using also jQuery
- Knowledge in using Entity Framework
- Knowledge on Crystal Reports or MS Reporting Services Reports development
- Familiar with versioning tools like svn, git, TFS etc.
General Qualifications and Requirements (Both open positions)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years job position related experience
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development methodologies
- Experience working with code builds and automated deployment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL Database validation and API validation preferred.
- Experience in software development stack, including DevOps suite of tools, web servers, MS Exchange, Outlook 365, Microsoft IIS, application frameworks, etc.
- Experience with SaaS Azure/Cloud solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Core Principles
- Experience in leading teams
Required mandatory languages:
We hope you are an active person trying to achieve more and to make yourself distinguish and earn extra rewards by:
- Writing articles to the Kreatx Blog (bonus reward for every article).
- Introducing innovative ideas (bonus reward based on feasibility study).
Training and Certifications:
You will be encouraged to take certifications in .NET, database development and administration, operating systems, project management etc.
If your skills and performance will meet our requirements we will surely promote you professionally and financially and we will be assigning you greater responsibilities towards a successful career on becoming a leader and project manager.
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com .