- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Event decorator opportunity with Go-Party Events
This is a highly creative field, and we are seeking a highly creative individual who is very hand-on, very hard working and versatile, but just having an expert eye for colour and style, or a sense for design isn’t enough. Any event decorator worth his or her salt will be a master of planning and coordination, and a real team player. Over the course of many consultations, you’ll work with your clients to develop and bring their vision to life. Each design element must make sense when brought together to achieve the overall theme and mood. Your clients’ goals and interests must be considered alongside the physical logistics of each event component. Teamwork is the glue that holds everything together, so we need individuals who are real team player, and have a passion for this field and all things creative!
- Apart from events, your main and daily tasks will be to run the shop, which is the bouncing board to set off all events.
- Responsible for creating event designs, following departmental and company policies, procedures, and practices
- Make sure designs satisfy client and corporate requirements, are within budget, and are delivered within deadline
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels and ensuring fast ordering process, we have a system in the store whereby each client order must be noted.
- Utilize vinyl and form cutting machines and printers effectively, each staff member will be trained for this and must practice the use of these daily.
- Participate in the overall running of the shop, daily shop floor tasks, and the maintenance of the stores look.
- Ensure paperwork, digital photos/videos, and receipts are well-organized and maintained
- Ensure project status, delivery information are promptly communicated to internal teams and clients
- Become knowledgeable of company event site and inventory
- Be current on new technologies and software, design trends, vendor products, props/design elements, and production techniques
- Perform all necessary paperwork; ensure consistency and accuracy
- Perform other work related tasks that may be requested.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written in both English and Albanian) and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the English language, verbal and written is a MUST.
- Must have the ability to travel to and from events (Holding a driving license is huge bonus)
- Proven ability to expect and solve problems related to production timeline and creativity
- Innovative minded individual with strong ability to generate new ideas continually concerning design creation and production techniques
- Possess positive attitude with the ability and willingness to work with clients
- Strong ability to handle issues proactively – ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and give a solution
- Strong sales skills to be able to sell ideas to clients, management, etc. and to develop productive and mutually benefiting business relationships
- Strong ability to manage several projects together independently
- Have a professional yet friendly persona and of course be dedicated in achieving and implementing a 5 Star customer service at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional new establishment and continue your career.
Our Wage structure is as follows:
Part time Vacancy of 4 days a week ( 24 hours weeks) 150Euros per Month, plus a monthly commission/bonus on each event.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org