- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Full time, Temporary
The Senior Accountant is responsible for all financial and management aspects of company operations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Own and manage the company internal processes to safeguard the company’s assets and financial reporting.
- Manage the accounting & finance of the company, ensuring good performance of the overall accounting function and reliable accounting data.
- Own and manage the process of management reporting to General Manager focusing on financial performance of the company and its projects.
- To prepare the financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports;
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry;
- Coordinate the financial programs including budgeting assets, etc;
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards;
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas;
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures;
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree – In Finance/Accounting, Master’s Degree (e.g. MBA) would be beneficial.
- Good communication and written skills in English is a requirement for the position.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Finance and/or Accounting experience. Preferable experience in FMCG industry;
- Technical skills in financial controlling, accounting, management reporting;
- Strong analytical skills, stress resistant;
- Self-motivator, capable of leading and motivating people.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Length of Contract: Full Time, Temporary (12 to 18 months) (Maternity leave replacement). Possibility of Long-term contract establishment within Finance Department or other Departments within the organization.
Si të Aplikoni
Beta Group është një punëdhënës i mundësive të barabarta. Të gjithë aplikantët dhe punonjësit e kualifikuar do të marrin konsideratë për punësim. Të interesuarit të dërgojnë CV e tyre përmes e-mailit: email@example.com . Afati i aplikimit është deri me datën 22 Janar 2020.