- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Employment Opportunity: Auditor
Grant Thornton, grantthornton-ks.com, is one of the world's leading organization of independent firms which are providing audit, tax and advisory services, that help dynamic organizations to stimulate growth through a wide range of professional services. Our office in Pristina requires energetic and proactive people, and if you want to be part of our team and to have a long-term career with the opportunity for prosperity apply for the open position at the Assurance division.
- Participation in the performance of audit engagements
- Participate in the planning and self-assessments meetings
- Organize team work
- Responsible for the day to day conduct of the audit
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems
- Preparation of findings and internal control reports
- Preparation of financial statement, audit reports and documentation
- Supervising the team in the execution of tasks
Required qualifications and competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- Minimum 3 years audit work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel
- ACCA or SKAAK license will be consider as advantage
- Working experience in professional audit engagement will be consider as advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to filter information and to evaluate priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they occur
- Ability to analyze and to make recommendations
- Ability to maintain discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Self-confidence and ability to work on his own initiative and with limited supervision
If you want to develop your personal career in one of the largest global organizations, please submit your resume with a photo to Contact@ks.gt.com latest 27.01.2020. Please note that only candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
Grant Thornton® refers to the brand under which the Grant Thornton member firms provide assurance, tax and advisory services to their clients and/or refers to one or more member firms, as the context requires.
Grant Thornton Kosovo is a member firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. GTIL and each member firm is a separate legal entity. Services are delivered by the member firms.
GTIL does not provide services to clients. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of, and do not obligate, one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions. www.grantthornton-ks.com