- Publish Date
- End Date
Marketing | Bankë
- Job Places
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
Head Office – Pristina
Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing activities to support the growth and expansion of FINCA Kosovo products and services. The Marketing Specialist will be focused on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
Marketing Specialist has to be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns
- Maintain and update corporate collateral materials and branches with FINCA brand standards;
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan and annual budget, ensure that all tasks and activities are met in proper and timely manner;
- Design, create and manage to completion of all marketing production related efforts such as promotional items, printed collateral, multimedia collateral and electronic collateral;
- Conduct research studies to gather data on competitors and analyze their prices and sales;
- Coordinate and manage events such as fairs, events, charity events and seminars to ensure great customer experience, while working to convert activities into sales opporunities;
- Writes, designs and manages the production and distribution of media updates and other communications materials for internal and external audiences;
- Create marketing materials for our website and other platforms,
- Assist in managing website through content management system and dashboard;
- Assist in Customer Complaints;
- Manage the Call Center to ensure the best possible customer service;
- Performing other duties when needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Albanian and English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Please fill in the application online at the web site: www.fincakosovo.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. The application deadline is until 23.01.2020