- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Position: Project Coordinator
Project: Youth care for Kosovo
Application Deadline: 27-Jan-20
Starting Date: 01-Feb-2020
Duration of Initial Contract: 12 months with possibilities of extension
The Youth care for Kosovo project shows how open source software, open source hardware, digital maker practices and open design can be effectively used by local communities to appropriate their own technological sensing tools, make sense of their environments and address pressing environmental problems in air pollution.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of all project activities and specified deliverables.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Communicate with partners as outlined in funding agreements
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Knowledge/ expertise in technology and/or environmental topics (preferred).
- Ability to communicate ideas in a manner conducive to their practical application and comfortable working as part of a team to add value to collective results.
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Highly motivated, able to show initiatives, work independently and as well as teamwork, detail focused and reliable
- Fluency in Albanian and English is essential, both written and spoken; knowledge of Serbian is an advantage.
- Driver license
Men and women are equally encouraged to apply for this position.
All interested candidates should send their CV, a letter of motivation and copies of documents proving their academic background at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org the latest by 27st of January, 2020 Applicants who meet the qualification criteria and send all documents on time will be notified for an interview.