- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Job Title: Application Packager
The Application Packager will be part of a packaging team to support application packaging for a Windows 10 deployment. The Packager will be responsible for packaging applications using AdminStudio 2015 packaging software following an established process and workflow. Packaging will consist of building silent installation packages in a MSI/MST format and performing initial installation testing on Windows 10 before hand off to the client for user acceptance testing. Virtualization and shimming are required Skills.
• Must have Very Good experience with using AdminStudio for packaging.
• Must have packaged applications for Windows 7 and Windows 10 OS platforms.
• Expertise in virtualizing applications through sequencing is desired, AppV 5.0
• Expertise in shimming is desirable.
• Good Experience in Applications, Upgrades and Retiring Old Versions.(Ex: Adobe, JAVA, etc..)
• 4+ years experience in Information Technology
• 3+ years of experience in application repackaging experience
• 1 year of experience in application deployment experience
• Advanced experience of Windows Installer (MSI) technology
• Advanced experience of Application Virtualization technology (App-V 5.1)
• Experience creating shims
• Advanced Experience using Install shield Admin Studio 2013 or newer
• Good scripting knowledge in VBScript, PowerShell and Wise Script
• Demonstrated experience with MS App-V sequencer
• intermediate knowledge of SCCM 2012
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms
• Must have demonstrated ability to work on-site in a secure customer environment
• Must have political awareness and sensitivity in customer situations.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
• Must be able to troubleshoot packaging problems.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Provides technical consultation and support associated with operating systems.
• Provides complex analysis of systems software and hardware requirements to determine operating systems specifications and customizations.
• May design sub systems and system integrations.
• Provides the strategy and design to build a utility for systems programming tasks required for installations, configurations, upgrades and testing.
• Develops new documentation, participates in the development of departmental technical procedures and designs user support guides.
• Consults with management and recommends process and procedure improvements.
• As an escalation point for operating system support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
• Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Bjorn Botta email@example.com
Manu Bunkens Manu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact in Kosovo:
Mob: +386 49 814 738 | + 383 44 488 160.