Acquisition Researcher and Assistant
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Company: PR Consulting
Position: Acquisition Researcher and Assistant
The Acquisition Researcher and Assistant will be responsible for conducting research on finding off-market properties that are for sale and file, manage and work on property deals that are sent to him/her by external real estate brokers as well as create and manage effective reports on all processes and tasks assigned to him/her. The Acquisition Department, whereby the Acquisition Researcher and Assistant is essential for sourcing opportunities to expand our project portfolio.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Among the responsibilities and duties of the Acquisition Researcher and Assistant are:
- Conduct research on sourcing off-market properties for sale and on contact information on the owners of such properties.
- Analyse the real estate market trends.
- File, manage and work on property deals received from external real estate brokers.
- Create, manage and present reports on the progress of sourcing new property deals.
- Work proactively as part of the team whereby keeping the team informed on current developments.
- Enter all relevant information into specific software used from our company.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Administration and/or equivalent experience. Property management background would be an advantage (not required).
- Advanced level of written and spoken English proficiency.
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office package, preferably in MS Excel.
- Highly detail oriented.
For all interested candidates, please send your updated CV in English to email@example.com , In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for Acquisition Researcher and Assistant. PR Consulting will contact only short-listed candidates. The job ad will be open from March 19, 2020 – April 2, 2020.