COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST VACANCY
ProCredit Bank Kosovo is currently seeking a Compliance Specialist to join our dedicated Compliance Function team in Head Office in Prishtina. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to kick-start their career in compliance within the banking sector.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in providing assurance that the bank is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the CBK regulations, rules, instructions and other acts that affect the operational activity of the bank and inform relevant stakeholders about any new development.
- Assess the impact of the new regulations, rules, instructions and/or amendments in the bank operations.
- Prepare and document compliance opinions on new products and business processes in the bank.
- Engage in compliance controls in cooperation with other team members.
- Implement and continuously update compliance internal documents to ensure they meet evolving regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Review key documents with respect to compliance with the regulatory framework.
- Support process owners with respect to proper implementation of regulatory requirements
- Make systematic follow up of the findings presented in the CBK examination reports and other regulatory authorities’ examinations.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in preparation of Compliance Committee materials.
- Provide regular reports for the Group Compliance Team and CBK on various compliance matters.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, law, business law or a related field
- Understanding of relevant laws, regulations and industry standards as well as the ability to interpret and apply them effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess and address compliance issues and risks.
- Ability to adapt and stay up to date with industry changes.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate compliance requirements to various stakeholders.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Ability to work well in a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain high ethical standards, integrity and credibility.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to recognize your work and dedication.
- Professional growth opportunity within a dynamic banking environment
- Comprehensive training and development programs to keep you updated on regulatory changes and industry best practices.
- Collaborative environment fostering a culture of teamwork.
- Engagement in challenging compliance projects that will broaden your skills and knowledge.
- Positive and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork
If you are eager to launch your career in compliance and be part of a reputable bank with an international environment characterized by flat hierarchies, we encourage you to apply.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application via our online application form accessible link below, no later than November 30, 2023.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by Human Resources Department and invited to participate in the selection process.