Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing Construction Manager
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on value-add and new construction affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology, and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has collectively raised and managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets with extensive ground-up, repositioning, and value-add experience.
Our principals also hail from top-tier technology companies, venture capital firms, and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally native” firms within the real estate industry.
The MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) Construction Manager should be able to properly define the scope of work related to Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing trades and take an active part in the bidding process of potential subcontractors. Moreover, he/she shall be able to communicate clearly with the other members of the team and report as required to the head of the team.
Among the responsibilities and duties of the MEP Construction Manager are:
- Review the MEP drawings and request instructions from the consultants for every issue with the drawings.
- BIM Modeling of MEP
- Prepare the budget for the MEP trades and other trades related to MEP.
- Define the scope of work for MEP trades and other trades related to MEP.
- Communicate directly with the potential subcontractors and respond to their technical questions.
- Preparation of documents as required during the bidding process.
- Analyses and comparison of the received proposals.
- Prepare the buyout package for the awarded subcontractors.
- Coordinate with the site managers and awarded subcontractors for everything related to the site.
- Review and stamp the submittals of equipment and materials related to MEP trades, prior to sending to the consultants for final review and approval.
- Proper maintenance of MEP and bidding files.
- Be willing to assist other team members and departments in achieving business goals.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar roles or industries
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical/electrical/plumbing engineering.
- Fluent in English
- Good command of drawing software (AUTOCAD REVIT etc)
- Ability to work under pressure, intercultural skills, and effective communication.
What we offer:
- An American experience in Kosovo
- Competitive salary.
- Fast paced and dynamic environment with a young and talented team
- On the job training and opportunities for career development
- Health insurance
- Hot and cold beverages
- Relaxation spaces and a game room
- Company socials and work parties
- Paid time off as per Kosovo Laws.
- Position: MEP Construction
- Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- Deadline: 15.12.2023
Instructions for applying.
Applicants should send their CV in English to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “MEP Construction Manager”. Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.