ProCredit Bank is on the lookout for talented and motivated young individuals to become part of our team. We offer an exciting opportunity for you to kickstart your career in the world of banking.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third-year student or hold a bachelor’s degree.
- A strong command of the English language, both spoken and written, is essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Drive for continuous learning and improvement.
What We Offer:
- Full-Time employment contract with a leading German bank renowned for its expertise in digital banking.
- Thrive in a dynamic and professional workplace, collaborating with a motivated team of professionals.
- Numerous international training opportunities, enhancing your skills and knowledge.
- Join a company that values its employees and fosters a culture of recognition and appreciation.
- Proactive approach to learning, supporting your personal and professional development journey.
- Premium health insurance coverage.
The application deadline is: 23.10.2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates, based on their submitted CV and a Motivation letter, will be invited to the upcoming stages of the selection process.
Link for application: