The Accessible Quality Healthcare (AQH) Project is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) that supports Kosovo health sector reform and complements other donor-supported programmes with a focus on Primary Healthcare (PHC). The project is implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute.
The third phase of AQH aims to consolidate and upscale the achievements of the two previous phases, for a period of 4 years, and will continue to stimulate the use of quality PHC services by all citizens, with particular attention to the needs and inclusion of socially vulnerable populations.
The project is seeking applicants for the following position:
M&E Data Analyst
- Oversee and maintain robust project Monitoring and Evaluation system based on project logframe and its specific outcomes and outputs.
- Develop thorough analytics of national and project data to support evidence bases policy making
- Support researchers and communication experts on producing high-level policy recommendations and technical briefs.
- Assist project implementation in the area of operational research.
- Maintain M&E relations with project stakeholders.
- Continuing data collection and data analysis for impact and outcome measurement, periodic and specific reporting and project communication and advocacy.
- Monitor project results in view of their sustainability. Monitor project challenges and risks and update project risk matrix. Support development of project management tools.
- Support central public health administration to monitor National Action Plans.
- Support local administration and Main Family Medicine Centers to monitor municipality PHC plans.
- Provide training activities related to M&E at municipal level.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and implementing M&E systems in development projects in Kosovo
- Master Degree preferably in Public Health, Business Administration or related fields
- High capacity in data analysis and operational research
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for and implement data collection and reporting, including through quantitative and qualitative tools, use of databases and through interviews, focus groups and field visits
- Excellent experience of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral skills in English and Albanian
- Able to produce high quality M&E reports
- High-level experience in statistics, production of statistical tables and graphics for reports, with experience in epidemiology
- Qualification in research would be an asset
- Capacity to complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities, consider special assignments, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships
- Able to provide M&E training conducted through the project
- Able to work in a changing, multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships
- Driving license and willingness to travel if required
This is full-time position open only to national experts. Qualified applicants should email: 1) Curriculum Vitae; 2) Three references and 3) Cover letter explaining why they are qualified for the position, to the Project Administrative Manager, at [email protected] All documents should be in English. Please specify the position you apply under the e-mail subject.
Closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 24th November 2023.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Interviews will take place commencing 4th December 2023.