Service Centre Agent / Group Reservations Agent (m/f/x)
as of now – full-time – Pristina, Kosovo
As Europe's largest hostel chain, a&o is big, diverse and always has a smile. We realize our mission "everyone can travel" through low prices and steady growth. We set ourselves the goal of being CO2-neutral by 2025.
Since its foundation, a&o Hostels has seen itself as an employer whose teams are formed regardless of origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity.
To support our ServiceCenter Team we are looking for YOU - a Group Reservations Agent (m/f/x).
We are also happy to consider applications from career changers, call centre agents, customer service agents, telephone operators or simply people who enjoy customer contact and customer support!
- Your primary area of responsibility is supporting the group reservation center in Berlin
- You are responsible for group bookings - i.e. you process inquiries, prepare offers and complete administrative tasks that arise in the department
- Teamwork is an important component - also across departments, e.g. with Sales or our front desks.
- You have an open personality and enjoy talking on the phone.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English - of course we would be happy to hear any other language you speak.
- You are adept at working with computers - experience with reservation programs would be ideal.
- You are a team player - but still shine with your decision-making skills.
- By the way: we also support career changers - experience in gastronomy, the hotel or service industry is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- Are you curious to get to know Berlin? With us you will come to Berlin regularly for in-house training.
- Staff members stay for 0,50 Euro in all a&o hostels
- Attractive corporate benefits such as discounted leisure activities and events
- We provide drinks and fruit every day
- Private, by a&o covered GOLD-package health insurance
- Private, by a&o covered Pension Fonds insurance
- 100% coverage of your public transport costs (job ticket)
- Support for your further education in the form of various trainings
- Seniority bonuses in the form of cash bonuses and additional vacation days
- Room for the implementation of own ideas
- Short decision-making processes and open communication
Are you the good-humoured, service-oriented and hospitable person we are looking for?
We are very happy to receive your application (CV, desired salary, earliest possible starting-date).
Head of Group Reservation